Customize Sender Details
This article explains how the 'from' sender email address can be changed to a custom address. However, the domain should still be aligned with your domain name.
Example: Your domain is campaignrefinery.com, and your default email address is email@example.com. For some emails, you want to use a different email to respond, such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, to separate or categorize these emails for data purposes.
You can customize the sender details in each email you send. The following steps will show you how to do this.
- Look for the 'Customize Sender Details' feature in Broadcast's Message Editor or Campaigns' Email Editor.
- Add your choice of Sender's Name and Email Address.
- It doesn't matter what you use for the first part of the email address, as long as the domain part is your verified domain.
- Test your email. Click the Send Test Email button to enter the recipient email address.
- It's always recommended to send a test email to ensure that the format and overall look of your email are what you expected.
- If you're satisfied with the email's functionality after testing, click 'Continue' to proceed with your workflow.