In today's fast-paced media landscape, scheduling a broadcast or campaign is crucial for maximum impact. It lets you control the timing, reach the right audience, and break through the noise.
By strategically planning and executing your message, you can engage your audience, build anticipation, and optimize engagement.
Don't leave it to chance—schedule your content for success and maximize its potential.
Before we get started, please take note that broadcast timing is synchronized with the time zone of your account settings. You can verify and adjust this setting within the general settings section.
Click the link to learn more about your Account Timezone settings.
Scheduling a New Broadcast
- When creating your broadcast, you will be directed to the Schedule Tab. This is the last tab when creating a new broadcast.
- Check that you have the correct Audience Segment.
- Proceed to define the time to send this broadcast.
- Clicking on the schedule box will show a pop-up calendar.
- After selecting your preferred schedule to send the broadcast, click Schedule delivery time.
- You will see a notification that your broadcast has been scheduled. Your recent broadcast will also appear on top of the broadcast/message list.
- Click on Send ASAP to send your broadcast right away. Note that your broadcast will be processed immediately after clicking the SEND ASAP button.
- Finally, select the Send Test Email option to preview how your email broadcast looks/works before sending it out to your entire email list.
- Enter a recipient email to test the email.
- Cancel Schedule to halt or cancel a previously scheduled email broadcast before it's sent out to your recipients. This helps with any last-minute reviews or adjustments.
- When canceling a schedule, click the "OK" button in the prompt to confirm the cancellation.
Rescheduling Your Broadcast
- Go to Broadcasts from the left-side panel menu. Select the broadcast that you want to reschedule.
- Locate and click the "Schedule" tab.
- Alternatively, you can click "Edit" and choose "Schedule" under the ACTIONS header, opposite the broadcast you would like to reschedule/edit.
- Follow steps 2-3a-j of Scheduling New Broadcast outlined above.
- Finally, you can check the status of your broadcast on the broadcast dashboard. Sending a broadcast to a large number of contacts can potentially impact the timing of when your message is delivered.
- Scheduled: Indicates that the broadcast is scheduled for delivery at a specific time. Notice the Test icon beside the schedule. You can click it to run a send test email to review your broadcast message.
- Completed: Indicates that the broadcast has already been delivered.
- New: Indicates that the broadcast has not been scheduled.
Remember to follow these steps to effectively schedule your broadcast or campaign, ensuring your message reaches the right audience at the right time.