Refinery Mail Setup
Setting up a domain is one of the very important steps we have to do in our account.
We will guide you on how to do it. Let's start!
- First, go to Settings from the left-side menu panel. Then, click Domain Setup.
- The Refinery Mail Setup page will display.
- Here you see the list of domains in your account, the default from name, and the email address used to send emails.
- You will also see which of your domains is currently set as default.
- On the right side are action buttons - Edit, DNS, and Delete.
- Clicking on Edit lets you edit the Domain name, From: Email Name, and From: Email Address.
- You can also switch the Set as default account domain on/off. Once you are done with the changes, click Next Step. This will bring you back to the Refinery Mail Setup dashboard with all the other domain names listed in your account.
- The next action button is the DNS.
- The DNS button in red means that the domain is not yet verified. Clicking on this button will take you to the DNS Setup page. Here, you will find instructions on your DNS setup so you can get your domain verified.
- Finally, clicking the Delete button will delete the domain from your Campaign Refinery account.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to delete the domain.
Add a Domain
Having multiple domains in your account has benefits such as enhancing email deliverability by maintaining separate reputations for distinct types of content. It facilitates segmentation, enabling targeted messaging for specific subscriber groups. Moreover, separate domains aid in maintaining consistent branding, organizing campaigns, complying with regulations, and conducting effective A/B testing.
Here's how you can easily add a domain to your account:
- Click on '+Add Domain'. The Refinery Mail Setup page will display, and you can enter the details of the new domain that you want to add to your Campaign Refinery account.
- Click on Next Step. It may take a few seconds to save. Once done, the page will switch back to the main Refinery Mail Setup page with the list of the rest of the domains in your account.
- Once you're back on the main Refinery Mail Setup page, go ahead and click the DNS action button on the right, opposite the domain name you just set up. Here you'll find DNS details specific to the domain you're working on.
- Please see related articles at the end of this article for guides on DNS settings with specific domains.
- Once done, click the Verify button in the upper right corner.
- Feel free to reach out for support. Click this icon at the lower right corner of your screen to send a message to the support channel. 🙂